The Sales Engineer is instrumental in helping drive Elite sales and revenue in the Matter Management product line. The Sales Engineer creates robust Elite product demonstration systems and environments and provides demonstrations showcasing basic to advanced system functionality to clients and strategic partners.
- Deliver sales demonstrations face to face and via remote platforms to prospects and be knowledgeable about the subject matter.
- Build and provide bespoke client/prospect demonstrations for proof of concept purposes
- Provides updates to the team about new features and how to use these on the demo instance.
- Assist in the submission of Tender/RFI document for prospects
- Provides support in the management of the infrastructure, develops the environments, maintains and unifies Elite's demonstration environments and works closely with the sales, product and IT teams to build and develop a knowledge base for effective demonstrations. - Serves as the product expert in the pre-sales process and creates effective demonstration scenarios with accurate and logical scenarios. The Sales Engineer is responsible for multiple Elite product lines, and for demonstrating cross-product functionality as needed to provide client solutions. - Acts as a liaison and initial point of contact between sales, product management, development, strategic marketing and clients for new product features and enhancements. - Works with the sales team to achieve revenue targets - Assists the Regional Sales Directors & Sales Engineer Manager in managing and maintaining development and roll out of Elite demonstration systems - Maintains Elite product expertise and effectively demonstrates to senior management clientele - Keeps informed on competitive activities and communicate information to product development and management - Develops expertise in product capabilities to assist sales representatives and prospects in differentiating between the products
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge and Skills - Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required - 3 + years of software demonstration experience, preferably in the legal market place.
- Good SQL query writing skills
- Good C# or VB skills - Experience with legal industry and financial or matter management software preferred. - Ability to innovate – to think creatively and outside the box - Excellent oral, written and presentation skills - Proven customer service orientation skills - Well developed and excellent relationship building and influencing skills at all levels - Self-starter, with a high level of self-direction, motivation, and energy - Advanced PC skills, including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) - Ability to travel approximately 50-70% of the time to client sites - Experience with Elite products is preferred, ideally MatterSphere and/or Business Development solutions