The Recruitment Coordinator provides support to the Director of Lateral Partner Recruitment & Integration and the Partner Recruitment & Integration Managers for the Americas. The coordinator will have nationwide responsibility for all functions associated with the partner recruitment process such as scheduling interviews, preparing orientation schedules, and maintaining candidate files.
- Provide support to Partner Recruitment & Integration Team to execute partner recruiting strategies for the firm including, but not limited to:
- Market Research
- Maintaining recruiting databases
- Updating lateral tracking spreadsheets
- Coordinate in-office interview schedules for partner candidates and internal interviewers; distribute recruiting materials to prospective lateral candidates and send candidate briefing materials to interviewers
- Communicate with search firms regarding candidate status and scheduling
- Coordinate the on boarding and integration of new lateral partners/counsel including, but not limited to:
- Preparing orientation schedules for US partners/counsel
- Coordinating and scheduling meetings for new partners/counsel during integration
- Generating reports
- Prepare candidate correspondence, as needed
- Conduct statistical analysis of internal candidates and recruiting trends
- Liaise with other firm departments on partner recruitment and integration efforts
- Maintain candidate files with the support of the Recruitment Assistant
- All members of the firm are encouraged to participate in our Global Citizenship program
- Other duties as assigned
- Greet partner candidates in the DC office
- Must be able to interact professionally with lawyers, business services employees, candidates, and search firm personnel on a regular basis.
- Needs to operate with a sense of urgency.
- Takes initiative beyond routine responsibility.
- Seeks out and accepts new responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Pays attention to detail when completing work assignments.
- Ability to juggle assignments and multitask.
- Must be able to work under pressure, sometimes with tight deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and use discretion regarding highly sensitive matters and materials.
- Works well independently.
- Demonstrates dedication to producing quality work product.
- Organizes and prioritizes workload appropriately.
- Utilizes resources appropriately to complete work in the most efficient manner.
- Cooperates and demonstrates flexibility when facing change.
- Participates and contributes fully as a team member.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with lawyers, business services employees, search firm personnel, and other professionals.
- Understands the need to ask questions and seek guidance.
- Utilizes available technology to carry out job responsibilities.
- Comfortable with computers and able to quickly learn job specific programs including ViRecruit.
- Determines most appropriate technology to accomplish a given task.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., including one hour for lunch. Must be flexible for overtime and work outside of normal business hours, as needed.
The job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be deemed.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.