Righting injustices. Mentoring young people. Looking after the planet. Creating an inclusive environment that values different perspectives. We go beyond talking about good citizenship – we live it every day. Through our Citizenship program, we provide opportunities for pro bono legal services, non-legal volunteering, fundraising, and environmental impact activities, and advance our strategic goals related to diversity and inclusion.
- Support the processing of new requests for Citizenship involvement in the Americas through New Business Intake/Intapp Open, ensuring consistency and accuracy. Make recommendations based on information received in new requests and work with office and activity leaders to collect additional detail as needed.
- Draft and post, where applicable, case stories in the firm’s tone of voice for internal and external sites and publications.
- Contribute to Americas content on the Citizenship Twitter account, posting strategic and well-written updates on the program’s achievements and initiatives.
- Assist with tracking of approved Citizenship involvement and expenses for the Americas, including the processing of expense reimbursement requests and check requests.
- Gather and analyze data on Citizenship initiatives as needed, to include responding to queries from office managers and other administrators under the Global Citizenship Policy and other requests for information related to pitch, survey, and external award submissions.
- Provide other support to Citizenship strands as needed/available.
- Other projects as assigned.
- Provide logistical support to diversity committees, affinity groups, and women’s initiative networks, including managing events, creating invitations, maintaining distribution lists, coordinating with lawyers and business services personnel, arranging meetings, taking minutes, and following up on actionable items.
- Track diversity-related events in the Americas and report on them regularly. Consult with Communications and Marketing teams when needed.
- Assist with diversity-related RFPs, client surveys, industry surveys, and other diversity-related reporting and submissions by compiling demographics data, analyzing timekeeper and billing data, seeking information from other firm departments, and consulting with other People Team groups such as HRIS and Associate Recruitment.
- Draft, review, and revise narrative portions of diversity-related RFPs, client surveys, industry surveys, and other internal and external reports and submissions.
- Maintain supplier diversity database and provide regular statistical reports as requested, adhering to all relevant deadlines.
- Regularly communicate the status of projects to Diversity and Inclusion Supervisor and Director of Inclusion – Americas. Be proactive in responding to requests and seeking additional information and resources when needed.
- Other projects as assigned, such as research on best practices and industry trends, analyzing department spend, coordinating sponsorship''s, and administrative support.
Core hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., including lunch hour, with flexibility to work overtime as needed.
This job description sets forth the authorities and responsibilities of this position and may be changed from time to time as shall be determined.
Hogan Lovells is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or other factors protected by law.