Recruiting Assistant (Temporary)
Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
Location: Los Angeles / Orange County
Orrick currently has an excellent opportunity for a Temporary Recruiting Assistant for the Los Angeles and Orange County offices. This temporary assignment will have a length of 3 months and will require the individual to spend two days per week in the LA office and the remaining three days in the OC office.
- Assist with the Summer Associate program, including:
- maintain summer associate work product files and prepare materials for reviews and attorney reviewers
- coordinate, promote, and attend internal and external recruiting events
- process related invoices and reimbursements and track all expenses
- work with the attorney assignment coordinator to support the work assignment process as needed
- other duties as assigned
- Assist with Student, Lateral, and Partner attorney recruiting, including:
- prepare and distribute interview materials for interviews
- coordinate rapidly changing interview schedules for attorney candidates
- manage communication with attorney candidates
- maintain applicant tracking database (LawCruit)
- assist in completion of new hire and departure paperwork, manage orientation
- procedures, and oversee onboarding process
- support on-campus interviewing of candidates
- prepare and distribute comprehensive materials for hiring committee meetings
- other duties as assigned
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner
- Organizational skills
- Event planning experience
- Positive and approachable demeanor
- One to two years of experience in an office setting preferred
Orrick is a leading global law firm with a particular focus on serving companies in the technology, energy and financial sectors. We are recognized worldwide for delivering the highest-quality, commercially-oriented legal advice and for our culture of innovation and collaboration.
Our formula for success is simple—we provide the highest quality service to our clients and we hire the brightest and most talented individuals at every level. As an employer of choice we will provide our employees with challenging work, training opportunities, a supportive and team oriented culture, and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the legal profession.
Please visit www.orrick.com for more information about the firm.
To submit your resume and cover letter for this position, please visit our Paralegal and Professional Staff listing at www.orrick.com/careers/. Please include your salary expectations in your cover letter. Submissions without salary expectations may not be considered.
No phone calls please.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.