Faegre Baker Daniels has an opportunity for a Legal Talent Coordinator to work with our Talent Services team in our Downtown Indianapolis office. You will be part of a dynamic team dedicated to associate recruiting, the firm’s summer program and various lawyer personnel-related duties. This position will work with other talented individuals who share a passion for doing great work in the best interest of our clients.
What you would do in this job:
• Work with the Legal Talent Manager on lateral recruiting, including coordinating interview schedules, evaluation assessment tracking, and offer letter packets
• Coordinate lawyer onboard process, including arranging and scheduling lawyer orientation
• Assist with fall recruiting, which requires an understanding of Firm and NALP policies related to recruiting
• Assist with Summer Program coordination, including event planning, tracking Summer Associate work, administering the evaluation process, and selecting and training Hosts, Work Coordinators, Advisors and Mentors
• Work with the Legal Talent Manager on various practice group needs
• Ad hoc projects, as assigned
• Strong commitment to client service • Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including cross-office • Ability to problem solve and use sound judgement • Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills • Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment • Strong organizational skills with the capacity to handle many different projects at once • Willingness to be flexible with time and adjust to a changing work environment • Ability to build and maintain positive relationships, both internally and externally • Positive and professional demeanor
• Paid time for firm-sponsored volunteer events • On-site wellness and fitness programs • Professional environment and the opportunity to work with experts at the top of their fields • Variety of health plan options, as well as dental and vision plans • Generous paid time off • Business casual attire
• Four-year degree or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of law firm experience, including support staff responsibilities
• Proficiency with the computer, including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
• viDesktop experience preferred
About Faegre Baker Daniels
Faegre Baker Daniels - One Firm globally, committed to Clients First through High Performance.
Faegre Baker Daniels is dedicated to serving the legal needs of local, national, and international businesses. From offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and China, our staff of more than 1600 lawyers, consultants, paraprofessionals, administrative and operations professionals provide the expertise necessary to solve complex business challenges and work together to provide an exceptional experience for our clients.