Our firm is a rapidly growing business immigration firm recognized internationally as a leader in our field.
Our firm has full-time personnel and lawyers in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Miami, London, Florence (Italy), Naples (Italy), Milan, Rome, Delhi and Mumbai. We have affiliated firms in various other markets and are in the process of opening staffed offices in Africa.
We seek a Senior Paralegal for a key leadership role to manage EB5-based adjustment of status and consular processing cases. In addition, the successful candidate may assist with the management of complex source of funds work for I526 cases. The successful candidate will work with our lawyers to establish systems to ensure that all approved I526 Petitions in the firm receive proper attention at the adjustment and consular processing stages.
This is a key role in the firm which carried management responsibilities together with significant growth opportunities. This position may also be tasked with responsibility for assisting with the selection and on-boarding of a replacement immigration case management system.
While this position will report to our Managing Attorney of EB5 in our Chicago location the successful candidate is free to work from home or any of our locations.
Experience with EB5 investor based petions
Experience with consular processing and change of status
Solid training in an established business or Eb5 immigration practice
Strong experience with consular processing of immigrant visas
About Davies & Associates, LLC
Described by the media as a "Top 20" immigration firm we are a small but rapidly growing firm with an international presence.
Our firm differs in that we focus on specific types of clients from specific geographies and industries. We provide immigration, corporate and tax law support to non-US businesses seeking to enter and expand in the United States.
Our domestic client base is split between our locations in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Houston, Atlanta and Miami. D&A also has foreign locations in the UK, Italy, Egypt, India, Ukraine, Russia, Australia and the Middle East. We have a significant number of clients in India, South East Asia, Europe (especially Italy) and the Middle East.
Our firm has several different departments, including:
(1) India, Bangladesh and Pakistan Business & Entrepreneur (EB5 and L1) -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Singapore & Chennai focus.
(2) UK Practice -- in the UK we have a full UK law firm.
(3) Italian Business & Entrepreneur (E1, E2, L1 and EB5) -- locations in Rome, Milan and Naples.
(4) Middle East Business (E, L and EB5 for Middle East Residents) -- locations in Dubai & Cairo. Licensed Egyptian law fi...rm.
(5) Italian Nationality (based in Naples, Rome, Italy)
(6) Family practice team (New York based)
(7) Australia / New Zealand Business & Entrepreneur -- locations in Sydney and Chicago.