Hall & Evans, LLC, a well-established and respected law firm headquartered in Denver, Colorado is seeking a full-time Litigation Associate to join our litigation branch office in Billings, Montana. Qualified candidates must have 1-6 years of experience, and currently licensed to practice in Montana.
• Currently licensed to practice law in the State of Montana;
• 1-6 years of litigation defense experience preferred;
• Motions practice experience desired;
• Trial experience a plus;
• A strong work ethic and case management skills;
• Excellent communication and analytical skills;
• Strong research and writing skills;
• Previous marketing and business development;
• Strong academic background;
• Ability to travel;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook and MS Word;
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. as needed.
About Hall & Evans, LLC
Hall & Evans is a regional law firm established in 1932 which focuses on civil and tort litigation. Historically, our attorneys have tried more cases to verdict than any other law firm in Colorado. We have more than 1,800 published decisions in the Tenth Circuit, Colorado Court of Appeals, and Colorado Supreme Court.
Our attorneys handle an extensive amount of litigation in Colorado and are routinely involved in cases in nearby states, including Arizona, Kansas, and Nebraska. We handle cases in Montana from our office in Billings, Montana, and cases in Wyoming from our offices in Casper and Laramie, Wyoming. To better serve the needs of our clients, we have recently expanded by opening offices in Kansas City, Missouri, Santa Fe, New Mexico, and Salt Lake City, Utah. Several of our attorneys serve as coordinating counsel, and many of our attorneys serve as local or regional counsel in nationwide litigation. The firm is also involved in regulatory and government affairs public policy work on behalf of the insurance industry.