It’s an exciting time to be part of our future. We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining talented and dedicated people and we offer many exciting opportunities for professionals seeking a rewarding career.
The Phoenix office of Squire Patton Boggs (US) LLP, a global law firm with 45 offices, in 20 countries, is seeking Litigation Associates with a minimum of 2 years of experience in civil litigation, and in particular class action and product liability cases.
About the Practice: Our global Litigation Practice is dedicated to providing clients with strategic and creative advocacy and advice on their most complex litigation and dispute resolution needs across the globe. Our clients include industry leaders, and Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies, as well as emerging companies.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
• Admitted to the Arizona Bar.
• Civil litigation, class action and products liability experience a must; consumer class action experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Proven ability to independently manage a case and move it forward.
• Responsibility for legal research, drafting legal documents, research memoranda and correspondence.
• Excellent research and organizational skills; strong verbal and written communication abilities.
• Courtroom experience preferred but not required.
• Must be a self-starter, have the ability to prioritize workload; display good judgment and work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Please apply online to be considered for this position. Resumes should be accompanied by unofficial law school transcript and a recent writing sample (10 pages max). Please include a cover page with your writing sample that describes the piece you are submitting and how you may have modified it from its original format.
Squire Patton Boggs is a full-service global law firm. We provide insight at the point where law, business and government meet, giving you a voice, supporting your ambitions and achieving successful outcomes. Our multidisciplinary team of over 1,500 lawyers in 44 offices across 19 countries provides unrivaled access to expertise and invaluable connections on the ground. It is a seamless service that operates on any scale – locally or globally. It encompasses virtually every matter, jurisdiction and market. And we place you at the core of everything we do.