The Ortiz Law Firm, a small family and employment based immigration law office known for warm, honest, high-quality service, is seeking a Bilingual (Spanish/English) experienced Immigration Attorney. The person in this position will carry a large workload in a fast-paced environment.
Must be able to perform the functions of legal counsel including legal research and formulating the legal strategy for the case; conduct client interviews; appear before immigration and/or state courts or agencies; and draft and file appropriate court pleadings and applications. Be able to represent clients at USCIS interviews & Immigration Court Hearings.
· Be able to work at the following of our Dallas/FTW locations: Garland.
· Be fluent in both English and Spanish (reading and writing).
· Must be able to supervise paralegal work.
· Serve as a thoughtful leader as well as be able to provide excellent customer service to internal staff, clients, and prospective clients.
· Must contribute to overall office functioning by participating in calls, training exercises, and working well with coworkers.
· Possess excellent time management skills, high ethical standards, legal writing skills, professional attitude and work well in a fast-paced environment.
Must be licensed to practice law in any US jurisdiction.
3 or more years experience as Immigration Attorney
Must be licensed to practice law in any US jurisdiction
Ability to work from Garland, Texas office
Legally authorized to work in the US for any employer