A professional with experience in coordinating recruiting initiatives, with an understanding of a law firm or professional services environment. Demonstrates the ability to deliver a high standard of work while maintaining a customer service focus.
· A four year Bachelor’s degree is required, or equivalent work experience.
· 2 years prior experience in a law firm or professional services environment (law firm experience preferred).
· Superior interpersonal, written and communication skills, and the ability to interact effectively, professionally, courteously and confidently with candidates, partners, headhunters and all levels of firm personnel and staff.
· Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, organizational, and planning skills
· Ability to work independently as well as collaborate effectively within a team setting.
· Ability to multi-task and meet competing deadlines
· Attention to detail and sound business judgment
· Ability to handle sensitive matters and maintain confidentiality
· Flexibility to adjust hours and work the hours necessary to meet operating and business needs
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word); experience with ViDesktop/applicant tracking systems, and the ability to master new software programs