- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered in lieu of the degree when the experience has been directly related to the functions of the job
- 3 years+ of experience in the Legal Recruitment or Development industry; at a private sector law firm preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of software tools such as PeopleSoft, CE Manager, LawCruit a plus; experience with similar database tools for applicant tracking, continuing education tracking, HR information a plus; proficiency with MS Office Suite applications including Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Proficiency in virtual platforms such as WebEx and Zoom
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritize work and meet deadlines, strong service orientation, attention to detail and accuracy; high degree of professionalism; ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with the appropriate discretion; excellent verbal, written, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate effectively and in a professional manner with all levels of the Firm and outside vendors
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment and effectively support the demanding needs of the Firm
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines with shifting priorities
- Must be a self-starter with a high level of initiative
- Strong customer service skills, able to anticipate needs and exercise independent judgment
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects
- Maintains confidentiality and exercises discretion
- Exercises solid strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project management as assigned
- May require occasional lifting of up to 20 lbs
Mayer Brown currently follows a hybrid schedule, generally three (3) days in the office and two (2) days working from home each week.
The above is a general description of the essential duties associated with this position and does not represent an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all duties.
The Firm may modify and amend this job description at any time at its sole discretion. Nothing herein creates a contract of employment or otherwise modifies the at-will nature of employment.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision/life/and AD&D insurance, 401 (k) savings plan, back-up childcare and eldercare, generous paid time off (PTO), as well as opportunities for professional development and growth. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran